1. Name & Address of the healthcare facility shall be same as mentioned in NABH certificate.
2. Name and contact details of the Medical Director/ Medical Supdt. shall be provided for purpose of contact by authorities of State Govt. Whereas, the name of Nodal Officer would be published on the portal for all the departments and state government beneficiaries.
3. NABH certificate along with scope of services shall be uploaded.
4. Level of accreditation and Scope of services shall be selected strictly as per NABH certificate uploaded. However, the hospital is at liberty to not to apply for any service mentioned in the scope of services.
5. PCPNDT and MTP certificates are mandatory for availing Obs. & Gyn. services.
6. Details of all the doctors working in the hospital shall be provided, especially corresponding to the specialities for which empanelment is sought, by using option of addition.
8. In case, the lab services are outsourced under MoU/agreement, such lab shall be NABL accredited and registered under CEA.
9. The copy of license for Blood Centre/ Bank, in-house or outsourced, shall be provided.
10. The copy of license for pharmacy, in-house or outsourced, shall be provided.
11. Bio-medical Waste Authorization Certificate and Consent to operate under the Water Act & the Air Act, issued by Pollution Control Board, shall be provided.
12. NOC for Fire safety, issued by Govt. Authority, shall be provided.
13. Copy of PAN card of the hospital/ proprietor shall be provided.
14. Possession of IT Exemption certificate is a mandatory requirement.
15. Building Plan approval/ Occupancy Certificate, issued by Govt. Authority, shall be provided.
16. Lift safety certificate, issued by Govt. Authority, shall be provided.
17. Ambulance services, in-house or outsourced, total number of ambulances and registration certificate for each, shall be provided.
18. Canteen/ catering services, in-house or outsourced, shall be registered under the
Food Safety Standards Act, 2006 and a copy of the same shall be provided.